The Keeping Things Alive Podcast is here to explore the opportunities and challenges for human beings as we all live together on this beautiful, harsh, and interconnected Planet Earth.
In Season 6, we are going to pay special attention to the healing properties of plants, the legalization of cannabis in New York State, tarot, and what is going on with the police in Erie County.
You can access episodes of Season 6 of the Keeping Things Alive Podcast by:
- Streaming them on Soundcloud
- Subscribing to the Keeping Things Alive Podcast through the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone
- Finding them on iTunes
- Finding them on Spotify
- Downloading them through Stitcher
- Searching for “Keeping Things Alive Podcast” on your favorite podcast app
It’s 2021 and the Keeping Things Alive Podcast is now in its Sixth Season! Seasons 1 – 5 are currently offline (stay tuned for re-launched past episodes!), and here are the links to the individual Season 6 episodes streaming on Soundcloud:
- 77: Season 6 Welcome: intentions for the season, and a conversation about the current moment with Jim Anderson
- 78: May 2021 Info Collage: learn about NY’s new cannabis law, the herb self-heal, the Fool tarot card, and the police in Erie County.
- 79: EmZee: art, mental health, and Eden, NY
- 80: June 2021 Info Collage: learn more about the herb plantain, the Erie County sheriff election, cannabis in NY, and the Page of Wands tarot card
- 81: John Heim: the Southwest Florida Clean Water Movement and Tampa Bay’s Deadly Red Tide
- 82: Schondra Aytch: the importance of women voices and commentary, Hip-Hop in Buffalo, the history of Sneakvibing Blog, & more.
- 83: 2021 Election, John Washington’s Ballot Review: covering elections in Erie County and the NY voter propositions out of Buffalo, NY.