Episode 28 of the Keeping Things Alive Podcast features Laura conversation with Claire Gaye, the owner (gatekeeper!) of Inspiration Point, a spiritual bookstore and mystical shop. She purchased the store from Sandy, the previous owner, and has added her own energy to the business with new items and workshops. Claire and Laura talk about the concept of “leading from the emerging future,” meditation, and what it is like to be a female small business owner in Buffalo, New York.
Here are the shownotes, with links to more information on what is discussed during Laura’s conversation with Claire:
- Inspiration Point website
- Inspiration Point Facebook page
- Buffalo Rising article: Inspiration Point is Reborn!
- Feng shui
- Leading From the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies by Otto Scharmer and Katrin Kaufer
- U.Lab on edX
- Integral Yoga Distribution
- New Leaf Distribution Company
- Rust Belt Books
- Sweet Flag Herbs
- I Ching